Sales Manager, FinTech
24-09-2019 10:42 AM
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage exciting new opportunities and drive pipeline conversion. We are in the throes of scaling and need a Banking & Financial(FinTech) experienced self-starter to join our business development functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects, predominantly in the UK and US markets and many of which will be with Fortune 100 companies.
1. You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors
2. You will gain experience in consulting to large corporations and helping to address their business needs, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge AI and Frontier technologies.
3. You will have space to develop your own style and approach to client engagement and pipeline conversion.
● Implement our lead generation process in order to meet the company’s sales targets including organising Industry focus Seminars/webinars.
● Account Plan for top 5 high value Clients/Prospects to drive business Growth.
● Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings and workshops with senior level executives to identify applications.
● Become fluent in all products and services offered.
● Negotiate sales and long-term contracts with clients
● Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to efficiently design solutions
● Proven ability to drive sales to completion while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and manage multiple clients at the same time
● Leverage on CRM tools for Pipeline management, forecasting and Sales Dashboard
● Sales experience in a B-to-B business within the IT software industry
● Proven capability in robust Lead generation
● Experience building relationships in the Finance and Banking Industry with good understanding of FInTech technology trends.
● Business development experience or equivalent, preferably with experience selling directly to SVP and C-level executives
● Experience/exposure within the banking and finance sector
● Analytic mindset and strategic thinking to identify and solve business problems
● Client relationship management skills, particularly with large companies.
● Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills and Team player.
● Start-up/early stage experience
● Market research experience, preferably in the financial technology sector
● Experience working or selling AI or automation solutions
● Strong sense of ownership and the desire to strive to achieve results
● Willingness to navigate new territory and succeed in a constantly evolving environment
● A bright and cheerful manner