13-10-2019 10:57 PM
Job title: Risk Analyst
Location: West London
talentorder is looking to hire a contract Risk Analyst professionals for a leading investment business, who can support the COO in risk and operations activities
Candidates applying for the role should be highly skilled in Risk, Operations, Compliance and be organised and must perform multiple tasks.
Any type of investment experience would be a great advantage.
Ideally, the candidate should be able to delivery a range of requirements to meet current and future business and regulatory demands..
- Design and risk and compliance database.
- Support audit activities.
- Create reports.
- Manage day to day risk activities.
- Deal with day to day operational activities.
- Update internal databases with key business information.
- Support with client and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate meetings and presentations.
- Conduct research on prospective clients.
- Proven work experience as a risk analyst.
- Supported COO.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Hands-on technology experience building databases.
- Experience operating within an investment business.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team player
Email me to discuss opportunities.
Urgent contract requirement.