Cyber Security Consultant - Senior Manager, Australia
27-07-2020 04:17 PM
Job title: Cyber Security Consultant - Senior Manager
Type: Consulting firm
Location: Sydney and Canberra
Salary: 80,000-180,000 AUD
talentorder is looking to hire a consulting professionals for a leading consulting business, who can provide day-to-day consulting support to global businesses in cyber security.
Candidates applying for the role should be highly skilled in cyber security, risk management, project management, organised and must perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time.
Any type of consulting experience with a leading consulting or specialist consulting business is valued highly.
Ideally, the candidate should be able to both deliver consulting projects and work with new clients in generating business opportunities.
The candidate should drive growth to the company by being an essential part of the consulting team.
- Cyber client project delivery.
- Design and renew sales proposals.
- Delivery consulting services to clients.
- Update internal databases and tools.
- Coordinate meetings and presentations.
- Conduct research on prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper services are delivered.
- Communicate customer and client requirements.
- Create detailed reports.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Help create promotional materials
- Proven work experience as a cyber security consultant or another similar role.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Hands-on experience.
- Experience leading client engagements.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.