Cyber Security Consultant, Washington DC
USA, Washington, DC
31-07-2020 02:53 PM
Job title: Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Washington DC
Salary: $120,000-$220,000 and benefits + bonus
talentorder is looking to hire a consulting professionals for a leading consulting business within the cyber security practice
Candidates applying for the role should be highly skilled in cyber security leadership and management from a corporate, international business.
Any type of consulting experience with a leading consulting or specialist consulting business is valued highly.
Ideally, the candidate should be able to both deliver consulting projects and work with new clients in generating business opportunities.
The Candidate should drive growth to the company by being an essential part of the business leadership consulting team.
- Design and renew sales proposals.
- Delivery cyber consulting services to clients.
- Update internal databases with account information.
- Coordinate meetings and presentations.
- Conduct research on prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper services are delivered.
- Communicate customer and client requirements.
- Create detailed reports.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Help create promotional materials.
- Cyber expertise
- Federal and Government expertise
- Proven work experience as a consultant or another similar role.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Hands-on experience.
- Experience leading client engagements.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.